Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy Easter!!!

Easter came and went quick this year, just like every other holiday! I found this idea online for an Easter floral arrangement, so of course i decided to give it a try and make one for Pete's mom. It was pretty easy and nice and cheery looking! We dropped it off Saturday afternoon and then headed to my mom's house for the night. She was watching my brother's dog Cabela so her and Izzy played all day/night and wore each other out. Saturday night, as tradition on my side of the family, we all go out the night before Easter, aunts, uncles and cousins. This year we went to the Fort Atkinson Legion where my cousin Matt got a job bartending. I, of course, was the DD...which is fine, until it got to be 11:30 and i was completely spent and wanted to go home, but knew nobody was really ready to go back. Luckily my mom and Pete left with me so i didn't have to worry about how they'd get home. We left Nick at the bar (along with a $20 loan for drinks). I was sleeping by midnight. Nick however, got home around 2:30 and decided that was the perfect time to wake up his pregnant sister and give her $5 of the $20 he borrowed. Really Nick :) Brothers....that's all i can say. Then of course the dogs woke up, then i had to pee, then i realized my baby had the hiccups and my whole stomach was going crazy so i didn't get a great amount of sleep at all. Easter Sunday we went to church and then headed to my Grandma and Grandpa's house. It was a lot of fun seeing everyone and everyone was trying to feel the baby move and were so excited :) This baby is very loved already to say the least!! We headed back to Sheboygan around 3pm and i'm pretty sure Izzy didn't move much on the way home or once we got home, she was completely exhausted. Thank you Bela!


Happy Easter!!


Floral Arrangement I made my Mother in Law


No comments:

Post a Comment