Tuesday, April 3, 2012

16 weeks to Go!!!

I'm over 24 weeks now! 110 days left! I think I say this every week, but I can't believe how fast time is going. I remember the first 12 weeks took F.O.R.E.V.E.R!!! Everyone told me, enjoy it because before you know it, your baby will be here. Apparently everyone has been right because I don't have far to go anymore. The baby is now over 1 pound and over 1 foot!
In the last few weeks, I have been feeling some different movements. One for example...I honestly think the baby has a road map in there to my bladder, finds it, and decides it's a punching bag. I will be sitting here and randomly get a sudden urge like I'm about to pee my pants each time the baby starts kicking me on my bladder. I have definitely been running to the bathroom more often!
Another thing are my round ligaments STRETCHING. I was getting these awful aches on my sides whenever I'd walk or even move sometimes. I went to the doctor to make sure all was OK. It is just my Round Ligaments stretching inside of me as everything else is growing in there....so all is OK and we got to hear the heartbeat which was 150 :) The last three visits the baby has been 152, 147 and 150. Keeping it steady!
Other than that, I think I understand this "eating for two" concept. While i'm by no means eating 4 helpings at a time, I do wake up starving every morning. I know it's not me because I was never a breakfast person...but now, it's definitely the baby telling me s/he is hungry and wants me to eat. I thoroughly look forward to Saturdays and Sundays because that's when i can have a full blown breakfast meal. Sundays after church we go out for breakfast or make it when we get home and I am in love with breakfast foods. Pancakes, French Toast and Fruit mainly. Not all at once :) but this one place in Sheboygan has Raspberry French Toast...hello HEAVEN!

Also....my brother Kyle has started making the dresser for the baby! I'm so excited! It will be awesome to have before my showers so i can put things away. Right now they're in piles in the room....I'll have to post a picture when he's done with it.

Here's a few pictures from the last two weeks :)


Little Pomegranate!


As long as an Ear of Corn :)




No comments:

Post a Comment