Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Baby Shower #1 May 12, 2012 - with Friends

On 5/12 I had my first Baby Shower! My two friends, PK and Erin threw it for me and it was wonderful!! They did such a great job decorating, making food, two diaper cakes, onesies as decorations, cute games and wonderful friends that attended! Having a baby shower definitely makes things a little more realistic! And it's a big eye opener of the things you need to get yet or haven't thought of! They had strawberry and raspberry drinks (delish!!), veggies/dip, chicken sandwiches, pasta salad and my favorite....a bowl of fruit. I didn't want to be rude and take the whole bowl as my meal but i definitely could have! The cake was amazing too, white cake with raspberry filling...Mmmmmm!! My mouth is watering thinking of the raspberries in it!
All in all, it was a wonderful shower and went so smoothly! It was awesome to see my friends for a few hours! And Pete was pretty stoked about the stuffed sheep...it's already in the crib :)

Teagan trying to dig in my purse :)


Cute onesies they had hanging for decoration, and for me to take home. First one says "My parents love me" :)

CUTE cake and amazing raspberry filling!!

Diaper Cake #1 that Erin made - It's Izzy!! :)

Diaper Cake #2 that Erin made - gotta love the sheep :)

The wonderful friends who threw me the shower, PK and Erin

With some of my LLHS friends, Erin, Meg & Kels

With Grandma! Haha...I will have to get used to saying that!

Trying to get Teagan to be in a ball but it didn't work :) still a cute pic though!

With some of my college friends, Kami, Ashley (& Emery), Beth & PK


Hanging out with T!

With my cake

Doing the "poopy diaper" game

Yummy!


The onesie my mom found for me haha...maybe if it fits the baby can wear it after Whitney's wedding in August :)

Nick & Caitlin came over that night and gave me some gifts....including homemade onesies! One had a whale and one was an octopus! SO CUTE! She even sewed eyes on them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment