Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas Pictures!!

My friend is a photographer, www.brendakayphotography.com and asked if she could use Sawyer as a test for some photo ideas she had. Of course I said yes! All the other pictures she's done of him have turned out amazing.
He was a little complicated though. He wasn't fussy, but now that he's mastered rolling from back to belly, he doesn't like to STAY on his back and if he does, he's constantly reaching for his feet as you'll see in the one picture. Also, when he's on his belly, he used to sit up on his arms and hold himself up...lately, he flops them to his side like he's trying to fly or swim lol so he doesn't stay propped up that well. He's just trying to move so much it's crazy. So when we took those pictures, i'd prop him on his arms and quick move my arms away so she could snap some pictures, so he was constantly looking at me :) Anyway, i think they turned out really cute!! And I know i'm biased, but still :)


Sawyer in a Christmas Tie - 4 months

Sawyer on his belly - 4 months


Sawyer in a Santa Hat & Cookies - 4 months
This one is definitely my favorite!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment