Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Week 19 - MANGO!

Nothing too new this week, other than things are getting tight-ER than before...as in pants. i can still thankfully button my jeans. However, when i sit, I need to unbutton them. No big deal, right? I just need to remember to cover up my unbuttoned fly when i get up to walk away from my desk at work :)
I'm feeling a TON more movement each and every week. It's such a reassuring feeling to feel him or her every day. It's always in the morning at work, after lunch, early evening and right before I go to bed. Pete has been patient and puts his hand on my belly whenever i say i feel something in hopes that he'll feel it. Sometimes i'm surprised that he doesn't feel what I do since it seems so extreme to me but nothing apparently! One of these days he will :)

In exactly ONE WEEK is my 20 week appointment. I. CAN. NOT. WAIT! I have been looking forward to this since my 11 week appointment i think lol. I just want to see what's inside of me. Last time i had an ultrasound, the baby looked like a peanut so to see arms/legs etc. will be very rewarding to see :)

Week 19 - Mango


Week 19 - Mango


No comments:

Post a Comment