Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Memory Book for your Son or Daughter

I decided I needed to keep myself busy while pregnant otherwise time will just drag. Thanks to Pinterst and my love for scrapbooking (and my new cricut machine), I came up with this new idea. Come up with 20 questions and ask them to your child every year from age 3 - ??. I made a book for my friend at work whose son is turning 3 shortly. We decided to cut it off at age 14, but you can basically choose any age you want. It's something fun and cute that your children can look back on year after year to see what their answers were and how they've changed. The questions are purposely the same each year so you can see the changes.

On the left side of the page you put a picture of your son or daughter on his or her birthday and then on the right you fill in the questions. It was SO much fun to make, I want to make another :)

I've attached pictures of each year so you can see what I all did. Any takers? :)

Front of the scrapbook












No comments:

Post a Comment