Friday, August 12, 2011

College Football

Good afternoon to all you college football fans! The Muskies open up camp this Sunday, August 14th, 2011 at 1pm. To my lovely wife...I will miss you the next 2 weeks as I will be working long hours (6am-11pm) during training camp and getting our guys ready to win the NAC! Please don't enjoy your time away from me too much but I am sure Izzy will take good care of you! Please remember, Izzy likes taking a walk every morning and evening to say hi to all of her neighborhood friends who she so dearly loves!
The Muskies are looking pretty young this season but will have a lot of talent return as well at key positions. Saturday, August 20th we will be having our Inter squad scrimmage and Friday, August 26th the Muskies will be traveling down to Elmhurst, IL to take on Elmhurst College in a scrimmage. Please check back everyday for Muskie Training Camp updates! Have a great day and GO MUSKIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment