Monday, October 22, 2012

3, 2 and 1 month pictures

Awhile ago I bought stickers on Etsy.com to use for pictures each month for a year of Sawyer. It's kind of fun to look back and see how much he's changed! I don't always notice it since I see him every day. Regardless, I lovee ach and every month :) He's grown so much!!!


His 1 month picture - he could barely sit up in this picture since he was such a peanut!


2 Month Picture! Looks pretty relaxed and the chubby cheeks have appeared!


3 Month Picture! It was hard to get a decent picture because he kept grabbing his feet and not looking at me to snap a picture! I finally got him to look up long enough to snap a picture! He's definitely storing some walnuts in those cheeks for the long winter! :) I just love his chubby cheeks and kiss them all the time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment