Thursday, September 22, 2011

Erin & Sean's Wedding

Last weekend Pete and I headed back to my mom's house for the weekend since my cousin Erin was getting married! We came back Friday night, ate, and then went to see Kyle and Becky's new house they bought. It's super cute and i can't wait to see the finished product after they do some remodeling! So happy for them!!
Saturday started off with football. However, i was deeply saddened to find out the Badger Game was NOT going to be on TV. Seriously?? Yes, i know they played NIU but give me a break. I did manage to find a way to watch it though. http://www.espn3.com/, my lifesaver of the day! We had the Badger game on the computer and watched the Clemson game on TV :) Pete thought i was crazy, but i reminded him "happy wife, happy life" ...so LET ME WATCH MY BADGERS!!!


Erin and Sean's wedding started at 5pm in Lake Mills and the reception followed after in Johnson Creek. I have 13 cousins on my mom's side and i love them all. However, i learned something really important at the reception. I am 27. I am no longer 19, 20, 21, 22 or 23. I can not keep up with my cousins anymore when it comes to partying. Erin and I are the oldest, so whle i spent my early 20's partying, they were either finishing up grade school or just getting into High School. NOW....only 1 is in grade school and 2 are in high school. The rest? College. I will say, i kept up pretty well that night, until the next day rolled around. Today is Thursday. I'm pretty sure i was hung over until Wednesday afternoon. But..... we had a great time! The wedding was beautiful and the reception was a blast! we danced the night away until midnight. On the drive home we asked my mom to take us to another bar, but she said, "let's go home first" smooth call mom because we all passed out. Here are just a FEW pictures from the wedding!

Becky, Tayler, Grandma, Marge and I after the wedding.

Grandma and Marge with some of the boy cousins.

Mom with her favorite girls! Caitlin, me and Becky.

The whole family

With my husband :)

My two Favorite guys ever! :)

My uncle Terry and I....SO GLAD he is doing so much better!!! XOXO

The bride and groom for the grand march!!

My favorite Great Aunt Marge!

Girl Cousins!

That's right, we got Grandma out dancing!

BAHAHA sorry mom, i had to show off your moves :)

Pete and Grandpa

Dancing the night away

With Uncle Tom! XO

Yep, we got Marge up to dance a bit! :)

My Pfeifer girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment